Thursday 12 November 2020

‘Scene’ In Innsbruck, Austria on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’

Many of us are now in a state of lockdown because of the Covid 19 pandemic.

 

I, like many more find it all very boring so I am trying to lift my (and hopefully your) boredom a little by posting a few extra blogs that are a bit different from my norm.

 

In 2019 my wife and I had a holiday in Austria which took in parts of Germany and Italy.

 

The blogs were produced mainly for my own amusement but I have decided to  ‘give them a go’ in the public domain to see how they do.

 

This current ‘lockdown’ finishes in early December so between now and then, I am going to post 2 or 3 images per day until then.

 

I have never done this before so, fingers crossed here goes.

 

 

This lively city is the capital of the Austrian region of Tirol.

 

Magnificent scenery with plenty of transport interest.

 

ES 374 HT ‘Voyages Giron’ Cournon-d’Auvergne, France. SETRA S 516HD /1

on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk

 

The S 516HD was produced by SETRA after they ceased building for the UK.

 

Note how close the mountains are to the City.

 

ES 374 HT ‘Voyages Geron’ Cournon-d’Auvergne, France. SETRA S 516HD /1 on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’

 

 

 

ES 374 HT ‘Voyages Giron’ Cournon-d’Auvergne, France. SETRA S 516HD /2

on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk

 

ES 374 HT ‘Voyages Geron’ Cournon-d’Auvergne, France. SETRA S 516HD /2 on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’

No comments:

Post a Comment