Tuesday 7 August 2018

‘Scene’ in Scarborough once more part 2 on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’

On the 15th. of July 2018, I published what has turned out to be part 1 of a blog regarding YY18 TMU. A red double decker I had seen on test in Scarborough.

 

At that time I knew little about it and asked for anyone who had further information to get in touch.

 

On the 26th. of July I received an Email advising the operator and fleet number.

 

I checked this as far as I could and found that the website I was checking on gave a different registration.

 

I continued checking elsewhere and yesterday found that the information I had received on the 26th. was correct.

 

So as promised in part 1 of this ‘saga’,

 

I gratefully thank my correspondent of that date ‘Busoccultation’ for the information that he or she or maybe they provided.

 

Thank You.

 

Here are the full and I believe the correct details. 

 

YY18 TMU ‘Stagecoach East London’ No. 11011. Alexander Dennis Ltd. E40D / Alexander Dennis Ltd. Enviro 400MMC /1

on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk




YY18 TMU ‘Stagecoach East London’ No. 11011. Alexander Dennis Ltd. E40D / Alexander Dennis Ltd. Enviro 400MMC /1 on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’

 

 

 

YY18 TMU ‘Stagecoach East London’ No. 11011. Alexander Dennis Ltd. E40D / Alexander Dennis Ltd. Enviro 400MMC /2

on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk




YY18 TMU ‘Stagecoach East London’ No. 11011. Alexander Dennis Ltd. E40D / Alexander Dennis Ltd. Enviro 400MMC /2 on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’

No comments:

Post a Comment