Tuesday 15 October 2019

‘Scene’ at ‘Coach & Bus UK19’ Part 13 on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’

So, we come to the final blog relating too ‘Coach & Bus UK19’.

 

For a show with a reduced level of exhibits it turned out to be one of the most interesting yet.

 

Having taken and edited over 150 photographs and produced 13 blogs in 13 days, I hope you will forgive me if I take a few days off to recover.

 

I have enjoyed producing them and I hope that you have enjoyed viewing and reading them.

 

Whatever I do or wherever I go, the camera will be with me.

 

All being well, I will be back at the NEC next year.

 

After some of the high priced exotica that has been seen on my blog this week, the 

 

Alexander Dennis Ltd. (ADL) E20D / ‘ADL’ Enviro 200MMC may seem a bit mundane,

 

However there is nothing mundane about what is surely the  most popular single deck bus currently on sale in the UK. 

 

I might add that I expect it to be so for some time.

 

NK69 FBN ’Go North East’ No.5498. Alexander Dennis Ltd. (ADL) E20D / ‘ADL’ Enviro 200MMC /1

on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’ 


NK69 FBN ’Go North East’ No.5498. Alexander Dennis Ltd. (ADL) E20D / ‘ADL’ Enviro 200MMC /1 on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’

 

 

 

 

 

 

NK69 FBN ’Go North East’ No.5498. Alexander Dennis Ltd. (ADL) E20D / ‘ADL’ Enviro 200MMC /2

on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk


NK69 FBN ’Go North East’ No.5498. Alexander Dennis Ltd. (ADL) E20D / ‘ADL’ Enviro 200MMC /2 on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’

 

 

 

 

 

 

NK69 FBN ’Go North East’ No.5498. Alexander Dennis Ltd. (ADL) E20D / ‘ADL’ Enviro 200MMC /3

on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk


NK69 FBN ’Go North East’ No.5498. Alexander Dennis Ltd. (ADL) E20D / ‘ADL’ Enviro 200MMC /3 on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’

 

 

 

 

 

 

NK69 FBN ’Go North East’ No.5498. Alexander Dennis Ltd. (ADL) E20D / ‘ADL’ Enviro 200MMC /4

on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk


NK69 FBN ’Go North East’ No.5498. Alexander Dennis Ltd. (ADL) E20D / ‘ADL’ Enviro 200MMC /4 on Dennis Basford’s railsroadsrunways.blogspot.co.uk’



No comments:

Post a Comment